Distant,
Cold,
Empty,
They look into my eyes,
To examine my soul
And what they find,
Is nothing.
Darkness
Has taken me over,
No light,
No fight,
Just broken.
Body cut up,
But not by blades,
Nor knives,
Nor swords.
It was their words,
Their actions,
Their cruelty,
It was the rumors,
The hate,
The lies,
The betrayal,
The assault of my body,
And the rape of my mind.
Suffering I am,
And I'm running out of time.
A cold heart is what's left of me,
No warmth,
No love,
No hope.
Just frozen,
Frost bitten,
Hypothermia is killing me.
My heart pumps ice,
My blood is hard,
Below zero degrees,,
And melt proof.
My heart bleeds blood,
That's hell proof.
But as cold as it is,
It's still shattered,
With an ice pic of hate,
They chipped away,
Leaving pieces of my heart,
All over the floor.
And they were so slick,
Small were the chips,
I didn't realize what was happening,
Before it was too late,
Now all I have left,
Is broken pieces,
Of a frozen heart.
Alone is one thing,
But loneliness is my thing,
In a room filled with people,
I feel like the room is empty.
But it is I that is empty.
A blank slate,
No memories,
And no plans for the future.
I am not even present,
In present moments.
I float with the angels,
And I dine with the demons.
I watch my body move.
It goes from place to place,
With this flat look on it's face,
Walking on the earth,
But it's soul is lost in space.
Numb is my home,
No joy,
No pain,
No tears.
No faith,
No hope,
No fears.
I am simply existing.
I have the emotions of a brick wall,
Which is ironic,
Since I have made it my mission,
To live within my self made wall.
No one is allowed in,
My thoughts are mine to hide,
My emotions is none of your business.
And all my efforts to keep them from the world,
I end up keeping them from myself.
My feelings and I are strangers,
We haven't seen each other,
Since I was child,
And I'm sure if I see them,
I wouldn't recognize them.
But here's the tricky part,
Numbness still hurts,
And it hurts more than actually feeling the pain.
But since I can't shed my tears,
Survival of a dead soul is my aim.
© Soulistic_Poet, 2012
'like' the fan page at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Soulis … 5091484160
No comments:
Post a Comment