It’s a new year! 2012 went by so fast.
It’s typical for people to be making New Year resolutions at this time of the year. It’s a way to drop old habits and adapt new ones. It’s been my experience that my goals are made and I’m passionate about them until about the second month and I’m bored and can’t be bothered. I created a list of things that helps me to stay focused, hopefully they can also help you.
Here is a list of 4 things that will help you accomplish your resolutions for this year:
1. Make your goals realistic
2. Be specific
3. Start small
4. Utilize Checkpoints during the year. Every month or three months, check where you are on getting your resolutions done.
What are some of your personal resolutions? What has worked in keeping you focused on them?
“May you be strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy” – Colossians 1:11
Oh yea, Happy New Year!
LU
Follow us on Twitter @LoveUnthorned
‘Like’ us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LoveUnthornedConnect
loveunthorned.blogspot.com
Contact us to speak about us at your church at loveunthorned@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment